- a recognition that God is the author of all life;
- a response to the gift of God’s grace;
- a channel through which God’s generosity can flow and God’s love can be shared;
- a spiritual discipline at the center of Christian discipleship;
- a responsibility of every follower of Jesus Christ.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center lives out its mission and vision with a view of ecumenism as God’s gift, and with actions that are generous, collaborative, innovative, and prophetic.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center welcomes organizations who share this vision and affirm this mission as Associate Partners. Ecumenical Stewardship Center Associate Partners have the opportunity to participate in a vital, far-reaching network that witnesses to the unity of the body of Christ and the value of faithful stewardship ministries.
Ecumenical Stewardship Center Associate Partners are asked to make an annual $500 contribution. The Ecumenical Stewardship Center gives visibility to Associate Partners on the ESC website. Associate Partners are eligible for discounts on ESC resources.
For consideration as an ESC Associate Partner, please complete the online application form at the bottom of this page. Current Associate Partners may make their annual contribution via online payment.