- a recognition that God is the author of all life;
- a response to the gift of God’s grace;
- a channel through which God’s generosity can flow and God’s love can be shared;
- a spiritual discipline at the center of Christian discipleship;
- a responsibility of every follower of Jesus Christ.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center lives out its mission and vision with a view of ecumenism as God’s gift, and with actions that are generous, collaborative, innovative, and prophetic.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center welcomes Congregational Partners who share this vision and affirm this mission. Ecumenical Stewardship Center Congregational Partners have the opportunity to participate in a vital, far-reaching network that witnesses to the unity of the body of Christ and the value of faithful stewardship ministries.
In return for your support, ESC Congregational Partners receive these benefits:
- One complimentary Theme Materials Sample Packet per year;
- 10% discount on event registration fees;
- 10% purchase discount in the ESC web store.
Become a Congregational Partner for just $100.00 per year. Please complete the form below to begin the process!