As a Network for Growing Stewards, the Ecumenical Stewardship Center encourages the development of generous giving and faithful stewardship as transformational spiritual practices for Christian faith communities and their leaders. The Ecumenical Stewardship Center' envisions generous giving and faithful stewardship as:
• a recognition that God is the author of all life;
• a response to the gift of God’s grace;
• a channel through which God’s generosity can flow and God’s love can be shared;
• a spiritual discipline at the center of Christian discipleship;
• a responsibility of every follower of Jesus Christ.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center lives out its mission and vision with a view of ecumenism as God’s gift, and with actions that are generous, collaborative, innovative, and prophetic.
The Ecumenical Stewardship Center welcomes Individual Partners who share this vision and affirm this mission. Ecumenical Stewardship Center Individual Partners have the opportunity to participate in a vital, far-reaching network that witnesses to the unity of the body of Christ and the value of faithful stewardship ministries.
In return for your support, ESC Individual Partners receive these benefits:
- A complimentary copy of the newest issue of ESC's Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation magazine;
- $10 discount on Steward Leaders Engaging God's Mission classes;
- Discounts on event registration fees;
- 10% purchase discount in the ESC web store.
Become an Individual Partner for just $50 per year. Please complete the form below to begin the process!