You want year-round stewardship resources. You’ll find them in Devoted to Generosity.
Based on the story of Tabitha in Acts 9:36-42, the Devoted to Generosity year-round stewardship
resource has everything a congregation needs for an annual stewardship focus. Guidelines are included for spring, fall, and year-round emphases that are user friendly for any size congregation.
Theologians, educators, and practitioners from a variety of Christian faith traditions have contributed more than 200 pages of materials with a focus on holistic stewardship: a whole-life response to the abundant generosity of God.
Devoted to Generosity includes materials for worship and study: one for each month of the year based on scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary Year C. Adult studies, youth studies, and children’s stories provide a stewardship focus for every generation.
Here’s what you’ll find in Devoted to Generosity:
- Scriptural insights from the Old and New Testaments
- Outlines, including musical suggestions, for 12 worship services
- 12 adult studies
- 12 youth studies
- 12 children’s stories
- Detailed guidelines for 5 different stewardship emphases
- DIY files to produce bulletin inserts, bulletin covers, commitment cards for adults and children, theme-focused letterhead and envelopes, bookmarks, and posters
- Logo graphics for use in print and electronic publications
Order by December 31, 2018 and get a $10.00 discount on the 2019 price of $50.00. Order today