The Blessed Be the Lord God Companion Resource provides additional worship and study materials for the Blessed Be the Lord God stewardship emphasis theme featuring Luke 1:68.
The Companion Resource contains
- Detailed Bible studies for sermon preparation
- personal Bible study
- small-group or church school discussion
- Outlines for up to six worship services
- Musical offertory prayers composed by Ken Medema
- An administrative schedule for using these materials in connection with an annual financial stewardship emphasis
- Sample letters
- material for a related financial stewardship emphasis
The Companion Resource is a digital PDF file.
A coordinating easy-to-use, adaptable plan for the Blessed Be the Lord God stewardship emphasis is sold separately in the corresponding issue of the Giving: Growing Faithful Stewards in Your Congregation Magazine Volume 10: Blessed Be the Lord God.
Additional resources are available in the Blessed Be the Lord God Starter Kit, that contains digital files of materials to engage your congregation in your stewardship emphasis: bulletin inserts, commitment cards, themed letterhead and envelopes, logo, and more.
After your payment is received, you will receive an automatic email from the Ecumenical Stewardship Center with the subject line “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete.” This email will contain website links to all resources that you ordered. Click on the link and use the procedures of your particular browser to download the files.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.