The generosity365 DISCOVER! webinar library will help you go beyond the numbers and learn best practices through a baker’s dozen of webinars created by stewardship thought leaders and practitioners with scores of useful ideas to increase faithful generosity.
Here’s the list of webinars:
- Connecting Mission & Generosity with Rev. Janet Long, retired pastor and current generosity coach for the Center for Faith and Giving for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Stewardship Teams with Marcia Shetler, Executive Director/CEO of the Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- What All Clergy Need to Know About Money with Rev. Margaret Marcuson, clergy coach, author of Leaders Who Last: Sustaining Yourself and Your Ministry and Money and Your Ministry: Balance the Books While Keeping Your Balance and former pastor in the American Baptist Churches USA
- Engaging New Stewards with Rebekah Basinger, board consultant and coauthor of Growing Givers’ Hearts: Fundraising as Ministry
- Engaging Younger Stewards with Grace Pomroy, Certified Financial Education Instructor, blogger at The Classy Frugalist, Director of the Center for Stewardship Leaders at Luther Seminary, coauthor of Embracing Stewardship, and co-owner of Embracing Stewardship LLC.
- Year-Round Stewardship with Marcia Shetler, Executive Director/CEO of the Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Annual Giving with Marcia Shetler, Executive Director/CEO of the Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Legacy Giving with Karen Layland, retired Director of Communications & Marketing for Barnabas Foundation and Stewardship Education Consultant for KL Associates
- Major Gifts with Lori Guenther Reesor, church and charity fundraising consultant and former marketing analyst for World Vision and pastor in Mennonite Church Canada
- Creating a Narrative Budget with Rev. Bruce Barkhauer, minister for faith and giving for the Center for Faith and Giving for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Celebrating the Offering with Rev. Melvin Amerson, Senior Area Representative and Resource Specialist for the Texas Methodist Foundation and author of Celebrating the Offering, Fruit for Celebrating the Offering, and Stewardship in African-American Churches
- Giving Beyond the Offering Plate with Rebekah Basinger, board consultant and coauthor of Growing Givers’ Hearts: Fundraising as Ministry
- Financial Transparency & Accountability with Bonnie Marden, founder of MYTE Ministries, manager of the Wespath Clergy Financial Well-Being Initiative, and author of Church Finances for Missional Leaders
Your $149.00 USD fee gives you unlimited access to the webinars for one year.