Giving Volume 11 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “Godly Play Encourages Children to Explore Stewardship” by Amy Crawford;
- “What Are You Really Worth?” by Paul D. McLaughlin;
- “To Love is to Give: The Basics of Stewardship Theology” by Geunhee Yu;
- “Joyful Directions” by Barbara Fullerton;
- “In Ashes, Trust” by Betsy Schwarzentraub;
- “What a Three-Year-Old Taught Me about Giving” by Michele H. Morgan;
- “Stewardship Study: It Stars with Knowing How Much You’re Missing” by Scott Preissler;
- “Abundance Theology Has Its Limits” by Dan Hotchkiss;
- “The Best of Giving” by Ed Taylor.
The magazine includes a center section that outlines a simple response method for an annual congregational stewardship emphasis which can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.