Giving Volume 12 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “Sharing Abundantly-A Theological View” by Kevin Park;
- “Sharing Abundantly-A Practical View” by Elaine Barrett;
- “Who’s Minding the Children?” by Lisa Mullen;
- “Let’s Talk about Tithing” by Ron Allen;
- “Giving in Anxious Times” by Jerry Hoffman;
- “Stewardship with “Generation Next” by Rodger Nishioka;
- “Teaching Mindful Giving” by Rhonda Pittman Gingrich;
- “So You’re the New Stewardship Chair” by Laurel Johnston;
- “Estate Planning” by Jerry Hoffman;
- “Does Your Church Have a Will?” by Jeff Pym
The magazine includes a center section that outlines a simple response method for an annual congregational stewardship emphasis which can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
This issue is available in digital format only.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.