Giving Volume 13 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “How Healthy Congregations Develop Generous People” by Peter Steinke;
- “How to Choose and Present Special Giving Opportunities” by Betsy Schwarzentraub;
- “Stewardship Then and Now” by Anthony B. Robinson;
- “A Checklist for the Financial Secretary” by Todd A. Adams;
- “Three Approaches to Financial Giving” by Ed Kruse.
The magazine includes a center section with an easy-to-use, adaptable congregational stewardship emphasis that can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.