Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation Volume 14 is titled “Abundant Joy, Overflowing Generosity” and is based on 2 Corinthians 8:1-7. Taking time to listen to God’s voice, fellowship with others, examining and using our talents and joyfully offering our financial support are the emphases of this theme. The stewardship emphasis “Percentage Living” encourages a holistic approach to stewardship through giving time, talents, financial resources, and worship to God.
Giving Volume 14 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “Four Stewardship Preaching Strategies” by Mike Graves;
- “Planning Gifts Can Increase Joy and Generosity” by Dori Zerbe Cornelsen;
- “Growing Transparent Stewards in the Local Church” by Janet Jamieson;
- “Growing Generosity: A Study of Effective Stewardship Practices” by Barbara Fullerton;
- “Clergy and Money” by Barbara Blaisdell.
The magazine includes a center section with an easy-to-use, adaptable congregational stewardship emphasis with four sub-themes:
- Giving God Our Day;
- Giving God Our Worship;
- Giving to God of Our Spiritual Gifts;
- Giving to God of Our Income.
The center section of the magazine outlines a simple response method for an annual congregational stewardship emphasis which can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.