Giving volume 17 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “Financial Freedom: A Journey to Transformation” by Nathan Dungan;
- “Surprised by Freedom” by Scott Rodin;
- “Live Free” by Laurel Johnston;
- “Living Free: Proclaiming the Good News About Money” by Grace Duddy Pomroy.
The magazine includes a center section with an easy-to-use, adaptable congregational stewardship emphasis with four sub-themes:
- Free from the Money Trap;
- Free to Be Rich;
- Free from the Uncertainty of Riches;
- Free to Take Hold of Life.
Enhance your “Live Free” congregational stewardship emphasis with “Live Free” theme materials and the “Live Free” Companion Resource.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.