Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation Volume 7 is titled “Generations of Generosity” and is based on Psalm 145. This theme encourages congregations to share their own stories of generosity and listen to others share their experiences as well. As this transpires, people sense the appreciation for belonging to a faith community along with their awareness of the need to financially support the ministry of that faith community.
Giving Volume 7 is packed with outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- “Look Around You: Stories of Generosity from Younger Generations” by Michael Meier;
- ”Faith and Finances for New Generations” by Glinda Bridgforth;
- “Stewardship in a Media Culture: Spiritual Practices to Counter Consumerism” by Theresa Blythe;
- “Storytelling Budgets: A Fresh Way to Look at Financing the Work of the Church” by Susan Moser;
- “Electronic Giving in the Church” by David Bell.
The magazine includes a center section that outlines a simple response method for an annual congregational stewardship emphasis which can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
This issue is available in digital format only.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.