Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation Volume 9 is titled “I Have Called You Friends” and is based on John 15:15. It springs from an understanding of the offering as a time to respond to God’s grace. The offering is celebrated with joy. It becomes the expression of the Christ-centered community that is Christ-like in its compassion.
Giving volume 9 is packed with outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- God, The Forgiver by Miroslav Volf
- Healthy Church Finances by Jeannette Buller
- The Growth Potential for Black Philanthropy by Marilyn Fiddmont
- Give of Your Treasure and Your Heart Will Follow by Mark Alan Powell
- Living as Those Jesus Loves by Betsy Schwartzentraub
- Connect: Giving and the Emerging Church by Sam Brink
- Battling Through Giving and Tithing to Stewardship by Gary Moore
The magazine includes a center section that outlines a simple response method for an annual congregational stewardship emphasis which can be used “as is” or supplemented with additional theme materials and companion resources. Search by theme in our web store for a complete list of materials that feature this theme.
Once payment is complete you shall receive an automatic email from the website entitled “Your Ecumenical Stewardship Center order from Month Day, Year is complete. This email will contain links to the product that you ordered.
If you ordered physical products as well then your order will not be considered complete until those items can be mailed out.