Giving:Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation volume 17 is titled "Live Free". It is the first of a planned four-year series based on I Timothy 6:18-19: “They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share, thus storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of the life that really is life.” "Live Free" also focuses on Galatians 5:1: “For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.”
Giving volume 17 is packed with many outstanding reflective and practical articles to encourage generous giving and faithful stewardship. Articles and writers include:
- "Financial Freedom: A Journey to Transformation" by Nathan Dungan;
- "Surprised by Freedom" by Scott Rodin;
- "Live Free" by Laurel Johnston;
- "Living Free: Proclaiming the Good News About Money" by Grace Duddy Pomroy.
The magazine includes a center section with an easy-to-use, adaptable congregational stewardship emphasis with four sub-themes:
- Free from the Money Trap;
- Free to Be Rich;
- Free from the Uncertainty of Riches;
- Free to Take Hold of Life.
Enhance your "Live Free" congregational stewardship emphasis with "Live Free" theme materials and the "Live Free" Companion Resource.
The digital copy of the magazine will be sent via e-mail within two business days upon receipt of your order.