If you have not received your product by email yet, then your junk mail/spam filter has probably caught our email before you had a chance to see it. The best way to keep this issue from happening is whitelisting our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use GMail follow these steps:
- Log into GMail the same as always.
- Click on the gear icon with the rollover tag Settings
- Click on Settings on the dropdown menu
- Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Click Create New Filter
- Enter email@example.com into the From section
- Click Create Filter
- Click Never send it to Spam
- Click Create filter
Depending on the email client you use the steps for whitelisting an address will vary.