Do you emphasize Planned Gifts in your church stewardship program? Tune into this special 60-min. webinar to understand the benefits of Planned Gifts to your church and its members, sponsored by the Barnabas Foundation. The Role of Planned Giving in Your Church will be presented on Thursday, December 8 at 12 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. CT / 10 a.m. MT / 9 a.m. PT.
The webinar will explore:
• Benefits of Planned Giving to the church
• Untapped gift potential
• New creative ways to give
• Steps for getting started
• Stories from other churches
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Amy Bakker Baty is Director of Planned Giving Services for Barnabas Foundation. Amy works with churches that are interested in helping their members understand the role of Planned Giving in their stewardship practices. She helps churches appreciate the value and benefits of Planned Giving for church members, as well as the church as a whole. Amy is a graduate of Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, with a Bachelors of Business Administration degree and University of Illinois College of Law with a Juris Doctorate. She was a partner in the firm of McNeil, Karafa, Baty & Saunders, LLP, Grand Haven, Michigan where she focused her practice on estate planning and probate administration.
ABOUT THE HOST
Mike Buwalda is a Stewardship Resource consultant to Barnabas Foundation – coordinating stewardship education projects, developing content for churches and member organizations, assisting with special events, and more. Prior to that, Mike was a Barnabas Foundation member in his work with the Christian Reformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC) and the Northern Michigan Christian School Association.
The webinar Includes:
• Listen with computer speakers or dial-in phone number
• Web link for PowerPoint slides
• Webinar outline (arrives week of event)
• Direct access to our presenter(s) during and after the presentation
• Team building opportunity (invite others to listen in for maximum impact)
FREE Drawing for “Creative Giving: Understanding Planned Giving and Endowments in Church”
• One attendee will be randomly selected to win this complimentary stewardship resource. Winner announced on “live” webinar.
• Click here to register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/269403398
• Confirmation email with dial-in codes and webinar registration link will be sent immediately.
The Barnabas Foundation provides stewardship services for the Christian Reformed Church, an Ecumenical Stewardship Center member denomination.